We are passionate about ensuring that all businesses reach their full potential and deliver products to the highest standard.
In an ever-growing industry and now at the forefront more than ever, where consumers are increasingly conscious about food safety and health & safety, the food & beverage manufacturing industry needs to be well equipped.
Many businesses struggle with the implementation, as the sheer volume of work can be overwhelming to the nature, size and complexity of their business whilst maintaining ownership of their Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Lindeque Roe Consulting offers specialist support combined with a practical approach to assist companies in identifying, implementing and maintaining high quality and precise Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS). Appropriate to the nature, size and complexity of their business, whilst ensuring they can maintain ownership.
Food Consultant Lindeque (Lindie) Roe has more than 15 years of experience within the food & beverage industry. She offers her expertise in Health & Safety, Product Development, Food Labelling Compliance, Sensory Evaluation, Quality Management and the implementing & maintaining of Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) (HACCP, BRC, ISO22000, FSSC 22000, IBL, DAFF).
Lindeque Roe Consulting is passionate about ensuring that all businesses reach their full potential and delivers products to the highest standard whilst complying with the regulations and legislation.
A strong emphasis is placed on a personal service, with a deep understanding of your business and customer, building a long-standing relationship with our clients.
• Baccalaureus Degree in Consumer Science: Food & Nutrition
• Incident Management certificate
• The OHS Act and the responsibilities of Management certificate
• ISO 22000: 2005 certificate
• FSSC 22000 version 5 certificate
• BRC version 8 certificate
• Woolworths Food safety & quality workshop
• Root cause analysis certificate
• Introduction to ISO14001 & 45001 certificate
• Labelling regulation (Foodstuffs, Cosmetics & Disinfectants Act & Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Act.)
• Internal auditing certificate